Medicine Park Trout Festival
March 1 & 2 No Entry Fee!
Prizes for tagged trout and big fish!
Kids Division! Extra Fish Stocked!
Festival headquarters at Gone Fishin' Bait Shop.
Big Fish awards and free raffle at 5:00pm Sunday.
Live or artificial bait may be used
- Only 1 big fish can be weighed in per person during the 3 days of festival
- Fishermen can turn in as many tags as they possess for prizes (50 trout will be tagged)
- Cash prizes for adults, 200 1st,, 100 2nd and 50 for third (ages 16 and over
- kids prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places (ages 15 and under)
- 2 smallest trout weighed in by a boy and a girl 10 and under will win a new rod and reel.
- Must have a valid Oklahoma fishing license (unless exempt)
- 1 fishing pole per person
- 6 fish limit per day per person
- Prize for most unusual fish caught during weekend
- Weigh-in at Gone Fishin' Bait Shop --ends daily at 5 pm
Prize trout will be marked with a bright, orange tag as shown below:
Gone Fishin' Bait & Tackle Shop
Liberty National Bank
Round Rock Cabins
Sleep Inn of Lawton
7 Up Bottling Company
|Mickey Bowman Taxidermy
Dacus Heat and Air
Buford and Carmen Rooks
Goodyear Wingfoot Store
Bare Knuckle Babes
Lawton Ice Company